Greece at the Crossroads
Can Reform Deliver Competitiveness and Investment?
Athenaeum InterContinental, Aθήνα
22 & 23 Μαρτίου 2010
Πληροφορίες & Δηλώσεις Συμμετοχής:
τηλ. 210 7289000
fax: 210 7295978
e-mail: email@example.com: www.tsomokos.gr
Our Clients και Partners
Symeon G. Tsomokos S.A. is providing integrated communications services to some of the top businesses and organizations in Greece and in the Republic of Serbia.
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
- Barclays Wealth & Capital
- Eldorado Gold Corporation
- Saracakis Group of Companies
- Hellenic Petroleum Co – EKO SERBIA
- Classical Hotels
- Club Hotel Casino Loutraki - one of Greece’s largest hotel resorts with investments in the Republic of Serbia. (Grand Casino Beograd)
- ICTS -is the leading company in all fields of Transport and General Security and has offices in more than 70 places worldwide. ICTS is expanding its business activities in SouthEast Europe.
- Neochimiki Group – Core activities of Neochimiki are the production, blending and packaging of chemicals, as well as the distribution representing leading multinationals.
- Avala Resources Ltd. is a Canadian-based gold & copper exploration company with a large (815 sq km) block of exploration licenses and one concession, allowing both exploration and exploitation, within and adjacent to the Timok Magmatic Complex in the Republic of Serbia.
- Past Clients: Greece & Serbia
- Past clients include: Motorola, Philip Morris, Diageo, Cyprus Tourism Organization, Unisystems, DHL, National Bank of Greece – Vojvodjanska Bank, Classical Hotels, Eurobank EFG Properties and many more.